Frequently Asked Questions
How long does a student’s sponsored study program last?
- Our sponsored study programs last through high school, from 9th to 12th grade.
How do you choose the school for students to study at?
- ASP works with International Baccalaureate® high schools in the U.S.
What if a student does not maintain outstanding educational performance during their study?
- Maintaining excellent performance is a requirement for students in ASP programs. ASP offers mentorship to help students work through potential issues or hurdles, but not meeting performance objectives could result in termination of the students’ participation in the program.
Can parents visit students during their study abroad?
- Yes, parents are welcome to visit their students while they are in the program.
Do students return to their home country in the summer?
- Yes, students typically spend the summer back with their family in their home country.